Webinar on Optimizing Dairy Production: Cow Comfort
Speakers: Dr. Katy Proudfoot, The Ohio State University
- She will discuss transition cow housing before, during, and after calving
- Auglaize County: Administration Building, 208 South Blackfoot St., Wapakoneta, (419) 739-6580
- Mahoning County: Mahoning County Extension Office,490 S. Broad St, Canfield, (330) 533-5538
- Mercer County: B265 Central Services Building, 220 W. Livington St., Celina, (419) 586-2179
- Wayne County: County Administration Building, 428 Liberty St., Wooster, (330) 264-8722
Registration: Contact Greg Hartschuh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 562-8731 to register or to inquire for additional informaiton. The cost is $10 per person and this can be sent to OSU Extension Crawford County, 112 East Mansfield St., Suite 303, Bucyrus, OH 44820, or you can register by contacting the Extension educator at your local host site.